Mr Mulligans Stevenage are looking for a Reception / Sales & Events Manager to take overall responsibility for the operation of the Reception and Sales & Events operations within Mr Mulligans Stevenage. Maximising retention of customer and maintaining a high level of presentation and customer service at all times. To conduct a variety of operational duties involved in the smooth functioning of the centre.
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets for events and group bookings
- Attending networking meetings, local events and outreach opportunities on a monthly basis
- Building relationships with local partners, businesses, schools, etc. to promote brand awareness, generate leads and sales.
- Managing the team of receptionists to achieve the required sales results
- Inducting, training and providing continual development for each receptionist
- Conducting monthly observational feedback using the telephone and mystery shopper assessments with each assistant
- The recruitment of receptionists at first interview stage
- Carrying out Duty Manager shifts when required
Daily tasks include:
- Handling telephone enquiries following the company standard by fulfilling the criteria set out on the telephone enquiry assessment forms
- Touring prospective customers around the venue following the company standard
- Responding to Web and Social Media enquiries within one hour by telephone where possible
- Processing prospect information accurately onto the system and following up all enquiries by setting actions accordingly
- Processing new events and group golf bookings onto the system accurately and correctly
- Making a minimum number of 20 outgoing quality contacts per day on the telephone
- Updating social media on a daily basis
- Generating new leads as per the activities agreed on the sales and marketing planner
Event Management for Group Bookings and Events
- Meet and greet group booking organisers, introduce them to their party hosts and ensure the day runs smoothly
- Chase up deposits, final payments and confirm numbers seven days prior to the event
- Liaise with organisers regarding final numbers and requirements
See full job description here.
Interested? Send your CV over to email@example.com