Duty Supervisor – Stevenage
Duty Supervisor - Stevenage
Are you looking for a supervisor role within a unique venue which operates one of the most exciting leisure activities in the area? Based within Stevenage leisure park, this exciting opportunity is looking for an organised and efficient duty supervisor. Full Time to ensure the day to day running of Mr Mulligans Lost World Golf, focusing on food and beverage, exceptional customer service and golf bookings.
- To Open and Close the venue at advertised times ensuring that the standards expected are met and levels of service within the team are consistent throughout the shift. All Opening & Close Checklists must be completed in full.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer and give cooperation to any customer requiring assistance, with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
- To give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt, caring and helpful manner and to be flexible in assisting around the venue in response to business and customer needs.
- To provide support to the Assistant General Manager and other supervisors.
- To provide support to the General Manager in the training of staff.
- To assist in the delivery of Departmental Service Strategy, in a consistent way within the standards set.
- To promote sales awareness within the venue and maximize sales opportunities.
- To control operating costs within the standards set under the direction of the Assistant General Manager.
- To identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements in the workplace and follow up through Assistant General Manager to ensure zero defects.
- To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health and safety, food safety, licensing and employment, and to check that members of the Team are also aware of these requirements.
Get in touch