Head Receptionist - Sidcup
Are you looking for an adventurous receptionist role in a fun and unique venue? A job that will keep you on your toes and allow you to meet customers on a regular basis? Look no further than at the heart of Sidcup Family Golf.
- Responsible for day to day management of the centre, carrying out the reception role when on duty management shift
- Answer the phone to all incoming sales enquiries ensuring a professional and friendly telephone manner is used at all times
- Answering all queries that may arise from on the telephone and resolving them to highest standard possible.
- Respond to incoming telephone, email, website, walk-in and social media inquiries
- Prepare proposals and contracts ensuring that deposit and payments are received
- Prepare weekly event sheets in accordance with bookings
- Greet group bookings on arrival and capitalise on all up-selling opportunities
- To undertake any further reasonable duties as requested by the management
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of reception.
- Managing staff rota’s, holiday and sick cover.
- Creating a professional and friendly first impression and ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly & courteous manner.
- Providing a high level of service.
- Ensuring they are fully conversant with the facilities and services offered by the Club and to up-sell this to the guest at every opportunity.
- Ensuring all charges are correctly posted to the member’s accounts following the standard operating procedures.
- Actively developing a positive relationship between the reception and all other teams within the Club to ensure that our services are seamless.
- Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of the Reception area, so that all visitors enjoy a well-presented, professional and hygienic environment.
If you wish to receive more information on this role, please contact us directly.Get in touch