Stevenage Leisure Park, SG1 2UA
Passionate about delivering great results? As a Cleaning Assistant at Mr Mulligans, you’ll support the site to deliver great service and expectations to our customers.
We are looking for cleaners to work the following shift patterns;
Up to 5 days a week, 9.30am – 12.30am. approximately 12 hours a week. This is negotiable.
The role of Cleaning Assistant involves the below:
- Completing COSHH training to ensure safe chemical use
- Abide by Health & Safety policies at all times, ensuring a safe working environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Duties will include vacuuming, mopping, surface cleaning, floor polishing and cleaning of the kitchenette and bathroom areas.
You will need;
- To be adaptable in following follow instructions from the employer on cleaning schedules.
- Have excellent attention to detail
We would expect;
- Report hazards and defects observed in the workplace; and
- Report any accident, injury or near miss in the workplace
- Have flexibility in working hours
- Great service and team skills
Here’s how you will be rewarded
- Flexible 0-hour contract
- Competitive pay
- Great working hours
- Free Golf for you and local business discounts
- Excellent training, including COSHH and HEALTH & SAFETY training
Full Job description available on request.
Previous cleaning experience is essential
Interested? Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more