Receptionist - Cheltenham
Welcome all of Mr Mulligan’s adventurers into his most wild venue to date. There is no better receptionist job in the country than one below the ocean working with dinosaurs.
This job requires the happiest individual who prides them self in perfect customer service.
Reviews daily bookings, arrival times, parties and events
- Greets customers using name where possible. Offers customers booking options and informs of daily offers and promotions. Answers questions and enquiries in a polite and professional manner
- Processes all telephone enquiries, direct bookings and other payments in a professional manner
Supervision / management of the reception team, including rostering, role allocation, staffing levels.
Recruitment / training of all reception team members, in line with company standards & guidelines.
- Reconcile all transactions and process orders through the POS system in an appropriate manner
- Offer assistance to customers on merchandise and facilities on offer
- Complete daily tasks and duties in a timely fashion
- Answering incoming calls quickly and directing calls as required, take messages and process enquiries
- Maintain and monitor stationery requirements throughout the centre
- Manage and update masters file, ensuring all details are correct
- Manage new starter and recruitment applications and starter pack
- Provide administrative and secretarial support for heads of departments, including photocopying, letter writing, filing and typing
- Administrating new and existing customers information
- Cash handling and data security, cashiering and reconciliation
- Maintain the highest level of security never leaving the reception area unattended.
- Completes opening and closing procedures as per shift
- Assist in the training and development of new or less experienced co-workers
For more information or to apply, please use the link below.Get in touch