F&B Assistants - Cheltenham
Fancy working in an environment like no other, an environment only seen in fictional films and the wildest of dreams?
This unique business will keep you on your toes at all time whilst serving F&B to our mesmerised customers.
- Greet and serve customers in a friendly approachable manner. Offer menus, inform of specials, make suggestions and answer questions factually regarding Adventure Golf, food, beverage and service
- To operate the till as and when needed
- To interact with customers and ensure a positive experience through the point of sale
- Effectively upsell at all times
- Check orders to ensure complete and correct, order meets presentation and quality standards.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as requested adhering to Weights and Measures compliance, utilising appropriate glass for order
- Provide prompt service for all orders
- Clear tables and bar as customers are finished and suggest further sales
- Maintain and follow sanitation & cleaning procedures e.g., glassware, equipment, storage areas, refrigerators; keep bar and service areas clean and tidy.
- Complete all necessary side work, including stocking shelves, replenishing ice cream and daily tasks as required.
- Completes opening and closing procedures as per shift
- Assist in the training and development of new or less experienced co-workers
- Complies with BGL personnel policies, procedures, health and safety procedures
- To reinforce health & safety notices and relay relevant information
- To undertake any further duties as requested by management
- Set up the party room according to specification on the events sheet
- Meet and greet all party guests, introduce yourself and explain party procedures
- Ensure health and safety protocol is announced in a child orientated manner and that its adhered too
- Encourage party guests with a warm and family focused positive attitude
- Serve party food, entertain guests with games and activities until end of party
Corporate / Adult functions
- Meet and greet ensuring your approachable for the duration of the function
- To recap function schedule, to assist with creating teams where needed and distribution of equipment
- Assist with serving of any required food / beverage
- Relay health and safety protocol
- Ensure event runs smoothly maintaining excellent customer service and attention to detail
Marketing and General Standards
- Arrive in correct uniform and on time
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further reasonable duties as requested by the management
- Work with Adventure Golf Management to develop revenue and maximize sales whilst maintaining excellence in quality and customer service
For more information on this role, please email us.Get in touch